Updated: Apr 27
On behalf of a renowned international law firm, we are currently looking for a specialist with fluent German and English skills to support their growing Accounting and Taxation department.
· Prepare annual financial statements according to the HGB
· Process of accounts receivables and accounts payables, travel expenses as well as payment transactions
· Prepare monthly reports
· Support internal and external audits and control internal project activities
· Manage trust accounts
· Support processes regarding Inkasso
· Completed commercial training or a degree in Finance/Accounting or Taxation
· 2-3 years of professional experience in Finance or Accounting within an international environment
· Fluent German and and English skills
· Experience in the preparation of bookkeeping and annual financial statements
· Motivation to learn a new software
· Structured and detailed approach to work
· Unlimited contract
· Possibility to work for one of the most renowned law firms in the world
· International and open-minded team
· Further training opportunities and firm benefits
· Flexible working hours with a home-office option
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, availability as well as your salary expectations to Ms. Santa Puncule firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 01 517 422 7050.
We look forward to your application!