Updated: Oct 6
Assistant in HR Department - Payroll Support
Duration of contract: 18-months
Hours per week: 38
· Together with the Payroll & Benefits team you are ensuring the ongoing monthly payroll processing, tax and benefits payments for 380 employees in Germany and 13 other European countries.
· Thereby you are serving as liaison to the in-country payroll providers, social insurance & government agencies for day-to-day matters.
· You are ensuring all payroll, payment and benefits transactions are compliant with local legislative & social security requirements and document processes accordingly.
· You are the contact person for the employees for all questions concerning payroll matters and you are researching, investigating and resolving employee and manager queries to a satisfactory conclusion within the confines of legislation and company policy.
· On top you will be part of the project management team on transitioning the payroll duties to a global payroll provider.
· Commercial education / apprenticeship and at least five years’ experience in an administrational job
· At least 2 years’ experience with payroll administration
· First project management experience is a big plus
· You are fluent in English plus fluency in either Russian OR Polish! Alternatively fluent English and good level of German!
Our client is a renowned industrial insurance company.
If this piqued your interest, please send your CV, your earliest entry date, your salary requirement as well as 5 bullet points why you are highly suitable for the role to: email@example.com