(Korean speaking) Business Support Associate (m/w/x)
Updated: 4 days ago
Business Support Associate (m/w/x)
Location: Eschborn (Frankfurt am Main)
Start: asap (38.5 hours / full time)
Have you have already gained initial experience in sales or logistics?
Do you speak English & German OR English & Korea fluently? We would love to hear from you then!
· Support existing customers as well as administration
· Processing of orders: receipt, internal processing, payment monitoring of payment in advance and
· Processing and recording orders in the system as well as on the telephone
· Handling customer correspondence
· Accompanying the entire sales process as a member of the customer service team
· Processing complaints and handling returns
· Support of the domestic and international distributor network
· Close cooperation with sales and product management
· You have completed commercial training, Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
· You have first professional experiences in Sales, Logistics or skills related to Korean business
· You have high service orientation and a friendly demeanor
· You are independent, have a structured way of working and own good organizational skills
· You have excellent communication skills and empathy in dealing with international business partners
· You are fluent in English plus fluency in either German or Korean!
· You have knowledge of MS Office + SAP / ERP Systems
Our client is one of the top 10 enterprises in the chemical industry.
If this piqued your interest, please send your CV, your earliest entry date, your salary requirement as well as 5 bullet points why you are highly suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 01517 422 7050.
We look forward to your application!