Updated: May 19
The Role is a combination of some basic accounting and office management duties.
· Deposit local customers checks to banks
· Invoice reviewing
· Dissolving payment discrepancies
· Preparation accounting
· Travel organisation
· Keep the office in tact
· Main contact for building maintenance, supply order and etc
· Fluent German and English
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work proactively
· Some previous accounting experience
About us: ELA International specializes in multilingual temporary recruitment and is based in the heart of Munich.
Interested? Please send me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, or give me a call at +498924224844. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to ELA International GmbH. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.elainternational.de