Updated: May 19
Your daily responsibilities will involve the following:
· Organising meetings and managing databases
· Booking transport and accommodation
· Organising company events or conferences.
· Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
· Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
· Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
· Handling any external or internal requests
· Organising and coordinating business travels and travel expense accounting
· Correspondence in German and English
· Calendar management
· Commercial education or a degree level qualification
· Fluent German and English
· Work experience in this field
· Communicative and organised
· MS Office skills
About us: ELA International specializes in multilingual temporary recruitment and is based in the heart of Munich.
Interested? Please send me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, or give me a call at +498924224844. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to ELA International GmbH. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.elainternational.de