Sales and Logistics Administrator (m/f/d)
Sales and Logistics Administrator (m/w/x)
Location: Eschborn (Frankfurt am Main)
Start date: June or July 2021
12-months contract with possibility of extension
On behalf of a renowned international chemistry enterprise located in Eschborn (Frankfurt am Main), we are looking for a junior executive with an initial experience in Sales and Logistics. If you speak fluent Korean and English (or German) and wish to work for one of the biggest international companies in Frankfurt am Main, this is your chance!
This position is limited to 12 months with a possibility to be hired on a permanent contract.
· Close cooperation with the internal sales and logistics team
· Handling client enquires internally and externally regarding production and logistics projects
· Monitoring and controlling logistics and production processes of the plants in Europe and Korea
· KPI reporting
· Maintaining and updating administrative customer information (ERP)
· Processing of orders: receipts, invoicing, monitoring of payments and opening of claims in the SAP system
· Supporting domestic and international distributor network
· Completed commercial training, Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
· Professional experiences in Sales, Customer Support, Logistics or skills related to Korean business
· You are independent, structured and have solid organizational skills
· You have excellent communication skills and empathy in dealing with business partners and clients
· You are fluent in Korean and English (German is a plus)
· You have solid knowledge of MS Office + SAP / ERP Systems
The company offers corporate benefits, flexible working hours, usage of free canteen and parking lot, challenging projects and opportunities for personal development.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send your CV, your salary expectations as well as 5 bullet points of why you are highly suitable for the role to: email@example.com. For any questions, please give us a call: 01 517 422 7050.